Topic: Need a quick answer ? [ On emergency ? ]

Since I feel really alone to answer questions, and I am busy, I will try to post answer from day to day.
IF you need a quick answer, please consider posting me a private message or mail me, so I will try to answer you shortly.

Larry
GParted-project Admin
Former GParted-LiveCD maintainer (2007)

Re: Need a quick answer ? [ On emergency ? ]

I have just one word to say about gparted...BRAVO!!! It worked perfectly and I am completely pleased with the results.  I will gladly donate if I am given a snail-mail address.

Thanx for such a great application!

smile

Larry
GParted-project Admin

chooch wrote:

I will gladly donate if I am given a snail-mail address.

http://gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php
-------> at the buttom of the page smile

wink;);)

Larry
GParted-project Admin

Hi LarryT,
the link at the bottom of the page just sends me to PayPal. I have had issues with PayPal almost every time I have used them, so its not wise to use them any more.

What are my issues you may ask? Darn near every time I use PayPal, suddenly I start getting e-mails asking for my PayPal account information and so on. I forward these to PayPal and they reply that someone has accessed my data. Then they try to say it is my fault. No matter what kind of OS I use or how secured my network is, it always comes down to it being my fault that they haven't been able to keep my data private.  So I don't use them any more.

If you get a PO Box or something, let me know. You can e-mail me if you like: 10010101b@gmail.com

thank you : the mail is gone smile

Larry
GParted-project Admin