Topic: Downloading problems

I am trying to download the GParted Live iso, however no mater which link I click on nothing ends up happening.  The timer counts down to 0, and then it just goes back to the first page without actually downloading the file.  I've tried downloading this on a mac, pc, linux, various browsers.  Any thoughts on how I can get the ISO.

Thanks,

Ivan Windon

Re: Downloading problems

The files are hosted on Source Forge.  I just tested and was able to download a .ISO file.  Perhaps there was a problem with downloads yesterday.

After the timer counts down to zero, a pop-up asks if you wish to confirm or cancel the download.  Do you have pop-ups disabled?

It must have been an issue with the site.  I don't have popups disabled, however later on it started working just fine and I was able to get the ISO file.  So all is good now.

Thanks,

Ivan

gedakc wrote:

The files are hosted on Source Forge.  I just tested and was able to download a .ISO file.  Perhaps there was a problem with downloads yesterday.

After the timer counts down to zero, a pop-up asks if you wish to confirm or cancel the download.  Do you have pop-ups disabled?

'Glad to hear that you are now able to download the .ISO file.  :-)