Topic: I love the Gparted LiveCD! !

The Gparted LiveCD is a fantastic tool! Ik have used it many times. Thank you for this great application!

The newest version, 0.3.3.-7, is so simple to use. I only have to press the Enter key three times, and then I can start using Gparted. A great improvement over the former versions, which required all kinds of unnecessary choices.

Clearly 0.3.3.-7 has been redesigned with ease of use in mind. A wonderful job!

Pjotr.

Re: I love the Gparted LiveCD! !

thank you very much for your support.
People usually come to the forum because of problem, rarely to congratulate :-)
Enjoy.
BTW : 0.3.4-0 is out, and 0.3.4-1 will be out in some hours : modules make  problem to boot, in some case...

Larry
GParted-project Admin
Former GParted-LiveCD maintainer (2007)

LarryT: it's easier to complain than it is to thank people. Sad but true.

That said, I do want to take the time to thank you for the work that you are putting into GParted.
I have always had luck using GParted, be it on ext3, fat32 or ntfs partitions.

It has never failed on me so far and I have used it quite often to do some partitioning or as one of my tools to rescue systems. (I use it at work as my primary choice for partitioning)

Keep hacking on GParted! It's already the best in many areas; the only thing I miss is LVM support.

wink

Larry
GParted-project Admin
Former GParted-LiveCD maintainer (2007)

Same for me, never had problems with Gparted though, so I've never found this forum before. That says more about the program than the reachability of the forum. So lots of thanks for the great work you did, Gparted LiveCD helped me out lots of times since I started with linux.

Keep up the good work!