1 (edited by djfood 2007-02-18 16:03:43)

Topic: HELP ME please HELP lme for LOVE of the Moon

YOUR software yo its real delete all my usb flash drive !!!!!!

IM already die! Now Im living life after death I want to be kill by the devil please help me

I try to add an FAT32 partition for exchange data with Bill (windows) but now all is white no partition nothing on my drive

Im a real big clown and I like to eat potatos after diner sir!!!!

I LOVE my life I got a KORG mikrokorrg and I want to play music and sing oh yesterdauyaayyy when I was happy like a trax engioneering offfooofoookkke  ok?? ????

I rap for you for the GNU I give my flow to the breed and I speed cauz I smoke weed And I live at quid with G parted !!!  HELP ME IM lost boy in the in the dog fly flight with mises Nicole she came in my town the Oak town V town and she say oh excuse me Im searching for a friend so I set my play diner and quickly check a restaurant for spinner wipe disk but the p2p is fukin at my door so I cry I die LONG like a nigga and shre the gun of my hollow points I a living high I wanna fly Shit my street is fuckup huricane the noze iz blaze and G is gangsta game avaible for plya twist twist I play dinner a clown on the header a banger parted G help me My data is out My mind ids blinfd IM GETTTING crazy my all life is the wind mister parted give me a second tweak tweak myth like Bill the suka bill i kill on the next skill i pay the bill explose with a fire burn stay over corner my nigga askona smoke kizzz after my mama give a knife i drop to my knews pleaze dont be eaze im confuse in kitchen overseez after the ...

LIFE
WAS

COOLWas beautiful my sonfg and files is a real dream for all the dferee communyty ovecv creative commons but its on on on on and on and on please give a soliution

Re: HELP ME please HELP lme for LOVE of the Moon

Hello dj !
Here we usually speak in english [must add here, that atm his first post was wrtten in french :-p], and i guess it is still the best to get some help from users.
Would you be kind enough to tell us the version of GParted you are running ?
Is it from whithin livecd or not ?
If it is from any ubuntu version, which is the version you used ?

Unfortunalty i guess it should be the version ubuntu is delivering which is *pretty* old sad

Larry
GParted-project Admin
Former GParted-LiveCD maintainer (2007)

yes i run Ubuntu since 2 days and love it I just have XP for my DAW (digital audio workstation) and because paparazziss run after me when i was in xp I lost 6 mouth for real trying to secure an OS who is not secure becauze the spy is Bill and p2p abuse they took my desktop, make a transparant (invisibole) windows on my original windows im not gheeks Im french and i install reinstall and re and re install XP you can't count theres no number SO if Im happy now is ubuntu my light ::!!!
I run Gparted 0.2.5 ;  I was trying to set a fat32 for send my dl dataz to my win other computer and now I got a new friend who is going to help me because i own a help !!! defenitly sure !!!

I try a data smart recovery but its not possible because theres no partition on my usb flash drive

you know why this happend? i was try to create not to erase all 4 partitions who was there??? Its crazy what happend ?? Don't u think so?

Hm, ubuntu shouldn't deliver such an old version ! I told them three days ago.
If you think it is possible you should contact them and tell them about the disaster you got.

At the moment, you could try to run "testdisk" which is able to restore allocation table, so you may recover your partitions and data.

I *must* say you should NOT make operation without any backup of your data ! If you live from this (which i can guess), you should NOT run any software without backing up all your data first !

Nevertheless you may try to run testdisk to restore your data partition.

Larry
GParted-project Admin

BTW, i think your data are still on your key, but partitions are damaged. So restoring allocation table should restore partitions too....

Larry
GParted-project Admin

ok I thank u Im going to try this!! By the way I aint got backup because this usb was my backup mobile, and 2 days ago I make a DoD of my computer (all is out I was tweaking all for running with my devices and Cubase Sx plus a lot of plugins all together, sata raid PCI controler with all the soft a man can dream about for music, the sound was pristine, and I have a moment of paranoid time , I start stoppin download from the torrents I was dl and so things go faster and Im getting more paranoid and imagine a p2p brigand coming to see me at home i was speed and flipping over mind so I do what I will never forget never I push the Dban Dod and wipe the situation all my setup !!!!

Yo stop its a shame I cant tell this in public forum s :-))) 

CIAOv !!!!!!

my songs is on my website http://yaztrax.free.fr U can download free (ps its my first sapce on the web and im already workink a profesional website for next month or 2 !!
LISTEN my promo album with french lyrix

yes back in tha place to be !!!

CIOA AMIGO et que le vent t'emporte l