1 (edited by Johnny 2007-02-11 03:09:52)

Topic: Input Not Supported [SOLVED]

I am having a problem with either gparted or hardware.

SYS Info:

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz 800 FSB Hyperthreading.
Mobo: Asus p5gl-mx.
Ram: 1 gig DDR-SDRAM Dual Channel.
Graphics Card: Nvidia MSI NX6600 LE 256 mb.

When I boot gparted live cd "newest version" I go through all the options up to where it should load the gparted screen where you may make partitions of your hdd or hdd's, I get a notice on my monitor stating Input Not Supported on my "Acer AL1714 LCD Monitor". So I thought it was my monitor and then I hooked up my "Phillips 107 T6 CRT monitor" and I got 81k/183HZ Frequency is out of range. Both my monitors are not even a year old.

What may be the problem? My graphics card?

Any other info needed I will reply.

Thanx.

Re: Input Not Supported [SOLVED]

Please try the last beta-iso...
----->http://gparted-forum.surf4.info/viewtopic.php?id=313

Larry
GParted-project Admin
Former GParted-LiveCD maintainer (2007)

ok done... Works Great... Thank You.

um one question, Would you know why I was not able to run the newest version of gparted or the one before the newest?

Thanx for the help...

Johnny wrote:

um one question, Would you know why I was not able to run the newest version of gparted or the one before the newest?

... Sorry, dont understand the question :-/

Larry
GParted-project Admin

"When I boot gparted live cd "newest version" I go through all the options up to where it should load the gparted screen where you may make partitions of your hdd or hdd's, I get a notice on my monitor stating Input Not Supported"

I mean would you know why I was able to use "gparted_livecd-beta-0.9.1" with no problem.
And why input was not supported with "Gparted LiveCD 0.3.3-0", would that be my graphics card?

Thanx.

If you think it can be usefull, tell.

Larry
GParted-project Admin